When building a new home on the Northern Beaches you want to be prepared on all levels. So to help you out we’ve created a list of some of the essentials you will need to know before building.
1. OUTDOOR LIVING AREA
We have such a wonderful outdoor environment to enjoy. Having an outdoor living area is an essential ingredient to any new Northern Beaches home. This part of the home should be far more than a simple deck with a pergola. It’s always best to incorporate it into the design of the home right from the beginning.
Here’s some features to consider for your outdoor living area:
- Ceiling fans for those still evenings
- Heat panels to enjoy during winter
- Flexible lighting (i.e. task lighting to cook or read by and low lighting to entertain)
- Privacy screens that are movable and can direct breeze and sunlight into your space
- Fixed gas point for your BBQ
- BBQ rangehoods to reduce smoke
- Easy access to a garden tap for cleaning